|Honest Ghandhi then and now cartoonmirror.com|
|honest Ex PM Dr. Mamohan Singh was in the wrong company of crooks. santabanta.com|
01 Unwanted clashes among various castes across India, mostly politically motivated by certain vested interest.
02. Irregularities in elections, the idea of money for votes and horse trading - buying MLAS or MPS to get the majority to take over the administration of the government.
|deccan chronicle,com pinterest.com|
|Deccan chronicle com. .pinterest.com/|
|deccan chronicle,com .pinterest.com/|
07. Lack of severe punishment and deterrents for erring politicians who swallow public money and use it for their family comforts is in favor of untrustworthy netas. Regarding judicial inquiry or court cases or police inquiry, they check into a hospital and use poor health as an excuse. They play a kind of possum.
|deccan chronicle.com, .pinterest.com/|
09. Prevalence of linguistic chauvinism and communal politics in many states. in particular in the southern states need to be in check.
10. Frequent breakdowns of the business hours during Parliament sessions at Delhi by opposition parties who create pandemonium to tarnish the image of the ruling party.
11. State government should take a firm stand against certain rationalistic parties who make blasphemous and lewd remarks on Hindus gods /goddesses and rituals, etc. Such parties are known to be anti-national, and anti-Hindu, frequently making derogatory comments in public against the CM and PM. Such provocative comments need to be taken seriously by the police. The political leaders holding high position should be respected.
12. Yet another sad state of political degeneration is openly using places of worship as a political platform to canvas vote against parties and support for certain regional parties. Such meetings are headed by the minority religious leaders who are supposed to use their discretion in such a matter. Gandhiji will be in tears because, to him a place worship is not for politics or for an election platform.
|deccan chronicle com.pinterest.com|
14. In Tamil Nadu, which has been a wet state since 1970, the percentage of regular drinkers is on the increase. No family is free from serious brawl if a drunk or two are in the same family.
15. The unfortunate fact is most of the distilleries/breweries are owned by politicians and their relatives from one particular party in TN. They also control potable water sources in Chingalput Vellore and other places. To tap groundwater and operate water tankers, they have had no licence and it has been going on for several years. Common people can not question them. Some parties including Communists illegally take sand from river beds and sell it at huge price in the neighboring state. People in Erode district say.
|/deccan chronicle com.pinterest.com/|
17. Lately, in the past three years or so, after the demise of CM Jayalalitha, Brahmin-baiting by a small section of rationalist parties is carrying on, using obnoxious and filthy language against this small community, making them a scapegoat for the ills in the society. Both the Center and the State governments have not yet taken serious action on them for creating disunity and enmity in the society. None of the Indian states have this kind of problem, targeting a small community to mislead the public. The entire Hindu society is sore about these fringe groups who openly insult Hindu cultures, Hindu gods and the priestly people.
|Gandhiji will never spare a dishonest neta. pinterest.com/|
Presented below are some additional political cartoon images of Gandhiji taken from many sources. Many of them are thought-provoking:
Gandhiji and cartoons:
|March, 1930 Gandhiji and Dandi Salt Yatra.featurepics.com|
|The British lion and lion-hearted Gandhiji. www.angelfire.com|