|Home made filter coffee. indhanaichidharalgal.com|
|office worker enjoying coffee to burp up frustration.. shutterstock.com|
01. A number of studies proved that the daily consumption of coffee lowers the risk of some type of cancer. It also reduces the risk of skin cancer.
03. Coffee has beneficial nutrients and is extremely high in antioxidant that is actually good controlling cholesterol, etc.
04. Research studies show that if people, suffering from type-2 diabetes, drink 5 plus cups of coffee every day it reduces the risk of death by 30%. This is according to a report issued by the American Chemical Society,
05. It also helps improve your memory power and concentration. mentally you become alert and active. This is because coffee helps the brain produce some important neurotransmitters that boost the neurons.
06. Caffeine in coffee may be beneficial to people who have Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s.
07. A recent research study undertaken by Queen Mary University, London on 8000 people debunks the previous postulation that coffee drinking could lead to arterial stiffness promoting heart condition. Studies claim that coffee is not as bad as it was thought earlier.
In the light of recent studies do not drink coffee with reservation that may put off your joy of sipping a hot brew. Enjoy every sip to your heart's content. If you have known heart disease or heart rhythm problems, it is good to consult your doctor about coffee consumption. If you have no heart condition and are a moderate coffee drinker, then keep it up.
|South Indian filter coffee. eatomaniac.com|