|work ethics. Mark Parisi|
03. Sacrifice your personal time: If you put in that extra hours to complete a given project on time by sacrificing time, that could have otherwise been spent before TV or attending important work at home, your efforts will rewarded with appreciation and it will boost your confidence level and self esteem.
|Ethics: to rip-off people. Randy Glasbergen|
06. Action with purpose: Action in unison with purpose is very important. To achieve this, planning in advance at the end of previous workday is a good bet. It will help you plan your new work and chart the course with clarity and clear goal. There will be rhythm and flow.
07. Accept Challenges: With self-discipline and motivation, you can stretch your capability and find newer ways to create and share value with the world. Never sit on the sidelines hoping for changes that never arrive unless you work hard and move forward in this competitive word.
08. Handwork: Hard work is the only way to get respect and reward. Each night when you go to bed with the thrill of having accomplished something worth while, the following day you will get up with a positive mind. The difference between a lazy person and the hard worker is unlike the latter, the former does not earn the rest.
09. Choose right Friends: To be self-disciplined and hard working, be in the company of good people. If your social circle consists of negative minded and unproductive people, definitely it will impact your work ethic. Association with good and positive minded people means better impact on your personality.
Today onward try the above tips and be on the path of self-development to grow in stature and strength in your career. Nothing is impossible for the highly motivated and passionate people backed by strong work ethic.