|.Getting up from the bed in a hurry?flickrhivemind.net|
01. Chanting mantras before getting up from the bed:
Those who suffer from sleepiness are unfortunate. while sleeping, after a hectic day's schedule, our worries, commits, etc., get frozen and without our knowledge our mind takes refuge in our soul. During that time our blood circulation, pulse. etc go to the minimum level, giving rest to heart, In the morning when we get up from state of lethargy or sleepiness, it will take a while for our body - heart, etc to get used to change of body position. When one jumps from the bed, his cardiac conditions will be different. By chanting mantras, if one gets up from the bed slowly it will help one restore blood circulation, etc at normal level.
02. It will be good to brush your teeth, wash your face, clean your mouth, etc after finishing natures' call so that the stomach will be clear of every thing, including bad smells,and micro organisms in the intestines, stomach, etc., that cause diseases
03. Walking barefoot: we are living in a world where people eat in a hotel with the footwear on.
|.Hillbilly! girl walking barefootwww.clipartguide.com|
|Hindu devotees on pathayatra-walking barefoot to a temple in S.Indianavrangindia.blogspot.com|
4. Taking a long walk before bath is good for your physical well-being. Because while walking our blood circulation improves, lungs become stronger and more oxygen gets to the brain. In the villages in India decades ago people used to go the rivers or temple tanks for bathing after along walk. Taking bath in the cold water reduces excess calories in the body because of change of body temperature.
5. In the ancient days, when brushing teeth facing the sun, we get enough vitamin D and it is good for our skin. Further, people used Neem twigs or slim stump to clean the teeth. The bitterness in the Neem removes bad breath and makes dentition stronger.
6. Oil bath: Decades ago taking oil bath twice a day was observed. Nowadays only old timers follow this ancient custom. For this purpose Gingely oil is widely
|Aachi Gingely Oil 100 ml. pudhan.com|
|head massage with oil viewsplash.wordpress.com|
7. After taking a good bath, rubbing oil over the body or doing massage is a wrong approach. This will add pressure on the pores in the skin and will affect sweating.
8. In the winter, it is advisable to take bath from the well water where the evaporation is different, while in the rivers chillness will be more due to direct evaporation. In the summer it is a good idea to take bath in the rivers and it is comfortable for people. Taking bath twice a day is good particularly in the morning and after 8 pm at night and this help us improve our sleep pattern.
9. Since the earth rotates bout its axis from west to east, taking bath toward east is good for you because of the prevalence and circulation of magnetic currents in our body that circulate correspondingly.
10. After bathing, it is advisable to clean the back first, because in our body lives both Moo Devi (bad demi-goddess)) and Sri Devi(good demi-goddess). Upon bathing these two vie with each other to enter our cleaned body, and ultimately Moo Devi will succeed. As for face, etc when you clean them later Sri Devi 'll enter your body through such parts. It means you will be fresh and every positive things will happen.
(parts 2,3 an4 will follow)
(Minor corrections made March 05, 2016)